thank you


Thank you for sharing your time, curiosity and encouragement.

Please leave a message. I would love to follow you back.

Have a fabulous week!!!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I love my silhouette !

Ive either been really busy or really uninspired to write...probably a little of both!  Haha
My husband bought me a silhouette for Christmas...although he had no idea what it was.  After reading alot about it and being told It was a bit of a learning curve, I will tell you I have to agree, however it was well worth it.  *note I am still learning... And utube has lots of videos thank goodness.  I can already imagine all the neat things I can make and it has already come in really handy.  I love the stencil aspects, the ability to print and cut for fabric transfers and the vinyl lettering I've made, what fun!  of course I actually was inspired by some pinterest creations I've saved.  I will post them with my pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment