thank you


Thank you for sharing your time, curiosity and encouragement.

Please leave a message. I would love to follow you back.

Have a fabulous week!!!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Unfinished projects

It's a beautiful fall Day today... 
Thought I'd share a baby quilt I have been working on here and there, amongst all my other projects,  I just have not finished it. I am not a big granny square crocheter, mostly because of pieceing them together. However, something came over me and I decided to make one. As you can see I just couldn't stop the square...it kept getting bigger and bigger. I ended up with one big bright granny square....I am thrilled that I solved the issue of joining all those squares....although I was not yet loving it   :(.   I am liking it much better now that the border is finished...if I can just get to the last details of securing all those ends, I would love to move on to other things....

No comments:

Post a Comment