thank you


Thank you for sharing your time, curiosity and encouragement.

Please leave a message. I would love to follow you back.

Have a fabulous week!!!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Feelings of Fall

I love the feeling of fall, the wind blowing leaves and crisping up the air. As we slip into the changing weather we are lighting those fires, bringing out the warm blankets, and looking through the cold weather receipies. I always find I am desiring to bake and smell the cinamon, cloves, nutmeg and all that is reminicisent of the season.  Put together some of our favorite home made soup and breads....ahh, how cozy I feel.

Now the decorating....it is always a bonus for me, you all know I love to create. I usually keep the same florals and assortment of pumpkins for  as long as they will last. However they take on a new and different look every year..this year we have a spray on the door ...its always fun to deviate from the traditional wreath

My front porch is adorned slightly, because Tom has told me he would enjoy sitting out there with the fire pit or heat lamp enjoying some hot cider. Sounded good to me...so I am redoing the porch swing with some fabric I have had left over from another project..coming soon.


Even though the family dinner is not at home this year, I just couldn't skip the dinning room and entry way. Hope you have had time to bring the season into your home in the ways that are special to you
 .


No comments:

Post a Comment