thank you


Thank you for sharing your time, curiosity and encouragement.

Please leave a message. I would love to follow you back.

Have a fabulous week!!!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Grandma and Tucker

I just returned home from a blessed week with a beautiful baby boy!
Tucker
  What a good little guy he is, full of happy smiles and inquisitive looks as he discovers his surroundings. I had lots of Grandma time and he certainly kept me busy with lots of fun. Little Tucker Beckham Bray is as sweet as the day is long. He's sleeping through the night and growing like so fast.

 I took this to send to daddy and mommy while they were in Canada.....not quite a thumbs up, a pinky up though!


 



He really enjoys his bath time every night....
and is a real cuddle bug
especially after bath and bottle!

Of course I had to try all the clothes on 
I had made him..He's almost grown out
of them :) 


We took the Bob out walking at a local shopping center, as well as the neighborhood near home, all which are beautiful in Carlsbad. The weather was perfect although we got caught once in a bit of  a surprize drizzle. We enjoyed stopping along the way to watch the kids swimming in the pool and shared time with close neighbors. I didn't make it to the beach ...but we will next time, he'll be a little older then. The week flew by and of course grandma hated to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment